Thank you for your interest in Joel Bischoff Photography. I offer portrait photography (at your location) and event photography services in the NYC area.
Events (and venues) I've photographed:
- Rías Baixas' Taste of Albariño 2015 (Metropolitan Pavilion, NYC)
- MatzoBall 2014 (Capitale, NYC)
- DrivingSales.com's Presidents Club Conference 2013 (Waldorf Astoria, NYC), 2014 (Grand Hyatt, NYC)
- Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies' Impact Awards 2014 (Guastavino's, NYC), 2015 (Capitale, NYC)
- Simulmedia's PeopleFront Conference 2014 (Scholastic, NYC), 2015 and 2016 (Paley Center for Media, NYC)
- Simulmedia's Research Luminaries Dinner 2014, 2015 (James Beard House, NYC), 2016 (Gabriel Kreuther, NYC)
- STREB's Action Maverick Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 (S.L.A.M., NYC)
- Viacom's NoMore.org discussion featuring Mariska Hargitay 2014 (Viacom, NYC)
- Viacom's Girls Who Code graduation ceremony 2015 (Viacom, NYC)
- Viacom's Viacommunity Day featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2016 (Opportunity Pre-school, Happauge, NY)
- Literacy Inc.'s Celebrating Reading Everywhere Gala 2016, 2017 (Metropolitan Club, NYC)
- MAN Investments' Quant Conference 2016, 2017 (NY Academy of Sciences, NYC)
My pictures have appeared on viacom.com/blog, bizjournals.com, whitney.org, thirteen.org, nyc-arts.org, brooklynpaper.com, armoryonpark.org, nj.com. daringspirits.com, BushwickDaily.com, newyork.timeout.com and in Dance Magazine.
If you have photography needs, and if my photography style catches your eye, I'd love to hear from you. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917.621.7595.
(painting of JB by Jay Pingree)